Blogger Backgrounds
Family header Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Because it makes us stronger....

Sometimes life throws us a curve ball...a problem... People say that God only gives us what we can handle. People say the strong just keep getting stronger. What if we are all strong enough??

I have seen heartache through so many others eyes lately, that it hurts my heart. The pain of a child dying is 1 thing, but to see it in such an abundance.. well frankly.. IT SUCKS! Sids, and CF, and Heart conditions taking our precious children.

It makes me thankful, but at the same time makes me hurt. I don't want others to suffer.. I don't want others to have to go through this pain. I know Gods grace is there, but what if they do not?

So this is a moment of silence, for those who have been lost or sick lately... For Marcus,and Mina, for Connor who's is still with us fighting one breath at a time. Everyone breathe deep, and sigh that you have your family, you are safe, and you've made it through another day... And say a silent blessing to these tiny babies...Babies that have/are struggling...And kiss your children one extra time tonight.

Live everyday like it is your last.... Say kind things, love like its going to run out, and breathe...breathe because you can!

BELIEVE AND IT WILL BE
Busy Bee
J

No comments:

Post a Comment