Blogger Backgrounds
Family header Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Down and out

You ever have such a busy life and busy schedule that when the end of the week comes, you look back wondering what you really accomplished?? Yeah that is where I am at right now. I am just so tired of busy ness. Sometimes I feel like I can't even enjoy the family I have created. You know it is not just my schedule.. My husband is pretty busy as well.. I know other families go through this rut, but I almost feel like the rut is never ending. Work and trying get fit, excercising, baths healthy dinners etc.. Sometimes its just too much. I honestly feel like sometimes I am drowning. Please do not mistake this for complaining, because I am not. I love my kids, my husband, my house, my life, but some days I am so bombarded, overwhelmed, and just.... well... tired. I know other people go through this.. Is there a way to organize your life more? I don't have gaps to put things most of the time. I know this wil get better, but at this moment, I am just B L A H

1 comment:

  1. The key to your busy schedule is to make a schedule and stick to it. You even have to schedule time just for yourself or you and Jonathon. I know I do not have children but I have two dogs and they are like my children to me. I even feed them before I think about feeding myself.

    I have OCD though so schedules come very easy to me. I love for things to be done in a certain way and at the "right" time.

    ReplyDelete