Blogger Backgrounds
Family header Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sometimes you have to look back

November 2009.... I was at thanksgiving dinner at mt grandparents house. Maddy was 2 Issak was 6...My parents had come in for a visit... here is what i looked like then


Now I must say this date stands out the most to me because i was freezing and I borrowed one of my grandfathers jackets, and i could barely button it. I was in a size 28, and i weighed 286 pounds. Christmas came and i got a new fluffy red robe ....Issak looked at me and asked if I was related to santa clause cause I was fat like him....Right then and there i decided i was done.... My new years resolution was to lose weight...







I was on a mission... My goal to lose 100 lbs by then end of the year... I worked my butt off and by June I had lost 85... gotten down to a 20... I lowered my calorie intake to 1200 and excercised 7 (YES 7) days a week. I did zumba, curves, weight training, wii fit, and p90x.



Apparently I was feeling terrific about myself, because I got pregnant with Morgan... which resulted in....




9 months and 27 lbs later.. I had a beautiful daughter but had gone up 3 sizes... so I started again when Morgan was 5 months old.... Now I am happy to say that in all the gaining and losing and baby and everything I have lost 136 lbs. I weigh 187 lbs with my goal weight of 150 only 37 lbs away. I wear a 14 so I have dropped 14 sizes... i went from 46 inches around to 34 now... here is a recent picture...



I must say I am not done lately I have been working on toning and losing this last little bit... Monday and Wednesday I have been going to the civic center and trying to work out for at least 45 minutes. I made it to 320 crunches Tuesday with up to a 210 press... I am getting this off.. I've lost 4lbs and 1 inch since Monday. So for those who stand in my way, or for those who make excuses... SHUT UP put on your big girl/boy panties and do the thing. If I can do it ANYONE can...

J





No comments:

Post a Comment