Blogger Backgrounds
Family header Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Wait for it.. LIfe hubba what

"Life is way to short to be anything but happy" I am going to make this short and sweet, but its been a bit. Anywhoo.. the above quote is just.. well right. I know people right now who are miserable.. Life comes at ya, and you just can't get up.. it knocks ya down like a tidal wave. BUT you keep fighting.. Stuff sucks.. for real.. it does. Your job, coming home.. mad spouses, whiney kids.. It happens to the best of us.. I am going to try to look at my positives daily.. (because in all honestly with the "let down" that i experience on a daily basis.. I have to) I challenge you to do the same.. What is your joy? What are you grateful for today? Share it, do it... :D Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment