Blogger Backgrounds
Family header Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

sleeples in gallatin continued.....

Wednesday last week began my sleepless extravaganza. Jon was out at a concert and i was home... Daycare kids were picked up extremely late, so this started off my night late.... Morgan has been on breathing treatments off and on for the better part of April and May due to pneumonia, bronchitis, allergies, etc... The treatment is a nebulized steroid so sleep doesn't come much after she gets it.. Wednesday Maddy was being beautimous and decided that she would stay up until 12. Morgan however decided she would go to sleep at 8 and proceed to wake up every 10 min until 10 then get up and stay up until 12:15 am. I finally had to let her cry herself to sleep... i laid down and Jon got home about 20 min later... taking a shower etc.. at 2 am Morgan woke again, waking Issak and Maddy along with her. Thursday was worse... the entire day she cried and was very clingy. She wanted me to hold her pretty much all day... her breathing got worse. I spent 80% of the day on the phone with her pediatrician... that night was a little better in the fact i went to bed at 11, and was only woke up 5 times resulting in Morgan literally sleeping on my chest for the rest of the night. Friday was my break day... Jon's mom came and let me get out as I was on the verge of a nervous break down between that and my great grandfather being admitted to CCU, it was a little much, i came home and made dinner gave Morgan a treatment and had Erin's rehearsal dinner so I left, and it was daddies turn... According to Jon this night wasn't any better, Morgan laid down late. I went to bed about 1 am Saturday morning, because when i got home at 11, Morgan was awake. I got up at 6 because Saturday was Erin's big day.. (on a side note .. what an amazing day it was) the day was full of awesomeness, and we got home about 11 that night... Morgan woke up once and I had to give her a treatment, but she went back to sleep and woke up at 8.... When i got up i felt like a truck had hit me.. all the late bedtimes and sleepless nights hit me all at one.. Jon told me i looked like walking dead... at 10 I laid down and slept for 2 hours trying to hold Morgan all the while... FYI a baby on albuterol doesn't liked to be held.. like at all... She was tossing and turning and all over the place the entire nap, so restful isn't the word... we went to bed that night around 830..she woke up multiple times throughout the night... then came last night... OH EM GEE... we laid Morgan down around 7 i went to the grocery, when i came home that's when it started, the screaming out, and crying.. every 5 min for 3 hours she did this... it took me 2 hours to get the groceries put away due to this... Jon had taken 2 benadryl cause he was so sick and he was dead to the world... in and out up and down...i ended up doing this with her until 12:45 in the morning... Jon ended up going to sleep on the couch and I stayed up until finally at 1:35 she fell asleep. She woke up again at 4:30 then again at 6:45...and has been up ever since... I am so exhausted I can barely walk straight... sigh... I doubt my body can handle anymore sleepless nights so please pray my little girl gets better... she has been so sick with this breathing crap for so long that I am OVER it....

You SUCK allergies...

On a side note because she has been sick and contagious I haven't gone to the hospital for my great grandpa in fear Ill give him something from her.... Please pray for him... he isn't responsive and isn't really there

No comments:

Post a Comment