Blogger Backgrounds
Family header Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, May 27, 2011

As the world spins, Sometimes.. I just wanna stop...




I'll be true, I'll be useful
I'll be cavalier...i'll be yours my dear.
And I'll belong to you
If you'll just let me through.
This is easy as lovers go,
So don't complicate it by hesitating.
And this is wonderful as loving goes,
This is tailor-made, whats the sense in waiting?


This month has been a trying month. Pretty sure its been because of my busy schedule as well as Jon having to work a lot of the weekends and the end of school coming. You ever have that time of the year that you blink and its gone? Well that has been this month. I am baffled that it is almost June.

I literally had something on my calendar every single weekend Since the middle of April. Birthday parties, weddings, graduations, dinners, bachelorette parties, fittings, etc etc.... I stay at home with my kids during the day, so i have been spending a ton of time with them, but as far as my husband and I go, we really haven't had good quality time together in the last 4 weeks.

It makes a relationship challenging when you do not have adequate time for one another because of either work or other obligations. In all honesty, it makes me love him more. I cherish the time we do get to spend together alone more because it has been such a long time since we have had time together. I can not, however, say its not completely frustrating... It is... Sometimes I feel like the world is spinning around me and I just want to stop for a moment and be with just him... no kids, no obligations... just time....

I love it when he is in a song writers mood (and I am not sick with allergies). We stay up late and write music, and I get to hear him play. He is so talented, more than he could ever begin to give himself credit for, and its funny because when I tell him this, he laughs. He just has no idea. We have a good thing going with music when we are actually blessed with time when we are not both exhausted, which has not been lately. Sleep hasn't been coming to the Harris house due to sick little girls and Tornado's. (anyone else SO over this weather??)Sometimes I feel like the world is spinning around me and I just want to stop for a moment and be with just him... no kids, no obligations... just time....


I do not tell him enough that I appreciate his sacrifices. We made a lot when I started staying at home, and he has to work a lot harder because of it, but it truly has been a great decision that has benefited the kids tremendously. Plus I am kinda sure he loves the house being cleaned and having a home cooked meal when he gets home.. WHEN and IF we both actually get to sit down together and have a meal... Sometimes I feel like the world is spinning around me and I just want to stop for a moment and be with just him... no kids, no obligations... just time....


All in all my husband is kinda awesome, and I am blessed he chose me out of everyone in the world. I am blessed to have an amazing family with him. I wouldn't change it at all..unless I had the ability to stop everything for 5 min...

Everyone stay safe, hug your other half, make them feel how much you love them, don't let time pass... The time may be approaching where you can't anymore. I am not sure what my future holds in some aspect, but i know it hold my family, and Jonathon by side...

Heaven is here
And tonight we are the only ones who feel it <3



No comments:

Post a Comment