Blogger Backgrounds
Family header Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, June 11, 2011

No, I am not a different person, and not acting like a kid either



Jump start my kaleidescope heart
Love to watch the colors fade
It may not make sense
but it sure as hell made me
I won't go as a passenger NO!
Waiting for the road to be laid
Though I may be going down
I'll take in flame over burning out






Its funny when you go do wild and crazy stuff per say.. the word of the "birds" is that you are going through a mid life crisis or its because of who you hang around, and while some of the later may be true, most of the stuff I have done recently is stuff I have always wanted to do, I just simply haven't had the courage to do it. So for those out there who think I am making mistakes, or I am acting like a "kid" well, I have a two part word for ya... Shut it! Yup I said it. I had Issak young and I didn't have the chance to have cool experiences, since we have a reliable sitter now and stuff Jon and I both are getting to do stuff that we never thought we could... Its fun and EVERYTHING I do has a meaning to me. If you don't know the meaning then ask me. I will tell you, and if you still don;t get it, well then I am sorry. I am artisitc, I am fun, I am inspired, and I do what I think makes me happy!

"And doing so you can recreate yourself and you can also come up with something that is not only original and creative and artistic, but also maybe even decent, or moral if I can use words like that, or something that's like basically good."

"Every individual decision is nothing but coincidence, every artistic decision is coincidence."
Alva Noto


I will bid adieu' now... Life to live and all that Jazz

J

1 comment: