Blogger Backgrounds
Family header Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Because.. well sometimes you feel like a....nut

This is my winter song to you
the storm is coming soon
it rolls in from the sea

My voice,a beacon in the night
my words will be your light
to carry you to me.

Is love alive?
Is love alive?
Is love?

Ugggh I have felt so crummy as of late....Guess its my own fault, I have been so preoccupied with all kinds of other stuff... I need to get back to my basics and quit being so darn nice to everyone around me.... I have been so exhausted and tired and just blah, and I know it has shown in not only my demeanor, but in my dress and talking, and everything basically... Ya see these summer months have come, and they tend to make you REALLY self conscious and although I have succeeded on my weight loss journey this year, I am still not confident.. mainly because I still see yucky me in the mirror,and guess what if you have not been heavy you can not begin to comprehend...

To make matters worse,my voice has left... it comes and goes but not enough to sing much, darn allergies.. its more than annoying..

So if you have talked to me lately, and I have seem down, or different or rather "cold".. I can assure you, its not you.. I'm just not myself, and eventually I will come back around just give me a minute, or 10.. lol Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment