Blogger Backgrounds
Family header Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, May 7, 2010

The dugout mom lifestyle


As all of you are aware my son now plays baseball. Boy does this make for a very interesting lifestyle! Thursday night games, Saturday day games, pictures, washing uniforms, etc... SHEW!!!! BUT totally worth it!! I am so completely proud of my little t-baller. Hitting those balls and running like a banshee!

A little story.. First game, Issak is up to bat he hits the ball line drive down the center and begins to run... makes it to first, and my sweet precious little man, well what did he do?? He continued to run following the grass all the way back around the back part of the field, until making it to home. I laughed so hard I thought I might pee. When he got off the field, He informed he had won! And in my eyes he ALWAYS wins. Such a sweetie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment