Blogger Backgrounds
Family header Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, May 10, 2010

Sad but good....

Today was my last day at home with the kids before going back to work.... I have mixed emotions... I am excited to see my friends, but sad to leave my family. Morgan nurses full time, and i am so afraid of messing it up.. she is doing SO well. She is very attached to me. I am attached to her as well. It's going to be hard, but I have to do whats best for my family.

Anyone else ever been through this?? I have never felt this distraught about going back to work before... I have spent the later part of the day bawling with my husband consoling me. I feel like....

a bad mom
an idiot for crying cause I am going back to work.
like I am leaving my baby high and dry...
and just plain ol' sad...

I know this will pass, but with the way our lives are going to be until June, I must say I am already stressed. Jon is going to be working at nights now from 4 to 12.. The job is temporary, and we do not know when he will get his other job back. Its a scary situation, and a tiring one as well... Please keep my family in your prayers as we go through this difficult transition!

Busy Bee
J

1 comment:

  1. You will get through this, and this will make you stronger..and stronger as a family! One day, you'll be retelling this story to Issak and Maddy..and then telling it to Morgan. Think of this as a moment, which will later turn into a cherished memory that helped to bring your family closer together.
    You are a wonderful mother who loves her kids and husband, and makes sacrifices to help keep things going. You are 25 with three kids...what a strong woman you are! I hope that you can see as much of that in yourself as I do, if not more.

    ReplyDelete