Blogger Backgrounds
Family header Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The first day, and much more

So... I cried... like a baby! Yup.. nursing Morgan at 5:30 this morning I cried... It literally broke my heart to leave her.

BUT.. I got in the car, and what... what was that??

NOTHING???

You mean quiet??

OH MY! I like this quiet, I like it a lot!!

Pumping went well also. SO i am in a good mood! Can not sleep due to my hubby being gone, but I will live!

Might I say that we hit a turning point now that he has a job. I am so fortunate to have a husband who would do anything for us.

Issak has a game Thursday and I will soon after post pictures.

Nothing much else new. I must say this...

My bestie Jessica, she is amazing. She is a role model, an awesome mom, a great friend, and someone I am lucky to have in my life! Words can not express how thankful for her I am.. :0 She does so much for my family, and I am honored to have her as a friend..

I will update more later!

Busy Bee
J

1 comment:

  1. Aw...well, I am glad to help. :o) I'm glad your first day back went well, despite having to leave your kiddos. I know the that feeling of dread when returning to work after having a baby. It's one the worst feelings ever! Once you get into your new routine, that feeling won't be so overwhelming. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete