Blogger Backgrounds
Family header Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, May 7, 2010

When life gives you lemons....
















































Why is it when things are going well.... something has to change? Maybe this is just my experience, but at times I feel like my luck has faltered. Honestly maybe luck is a thing of disproportion. Maybe its something I can not reach. Then again I think that God does all for a reason, and faith through him should help me understand that things will work out.

Ya see the flood.. the flood happened, and although our home is standing and we are safe, Jon's work did not survive. It was drowning in about 6 feet of water for days. SO this in turn put him out of a job. Its wonderful having him home, and getting to spend quality time together, BUT the no money thing.. yeah not so hot!

I am going back to work Tuesday. I have mixed emotions. I am glad to see some friends, glad to get out, and glad to have some freedom. BUT I am going to miss my kids something awful. Especially the nursing bond I have with Morgan. However, This is whats going to work for my family for now... (Yeah I have already been tearing up quite a bit)

I am going to post pictures of Nashville on here that I have got online. This tragedy is the most devastating thing I have seen in quite sometime this close to home. Its scary to think that a few miles from my own home, people were stuck in their cars. I am glad that the only thing Jon lost was his job. I still think if that Saturday would have been a working one, what would have happened.

God Bless and prayers to everyone affected:
Busy Bee J

No comments:

Post a Comment